Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Where Did Frosty Go?

     Hello Christmas brothers and sisters! I'm back, at least on a part time basis. It seems this blog has fallen victim to irregular updates. Actually, who am I kidding, it's been two years since I posted so I should say this blog ceased to exist.
     I won't get too into what happened, it was typical life stuff like family illness, being a dad and work demands (actually I guess I went a little into it). There was also a bit of a writer's block issue. 
     Looking back at it all, what started as a fun hobby for me began to seem more like a chore and that's just ridiculous. I read a lot of other people's Christmas blogs and they have all given me ideas on how to go forward and make this fun again.
     That being said, there will be more content, more updates, but they will no longer follow a theme or format, they could be something as simple as notes on one of my Mixcloud playlists or my opinion on outdoor holiday décor. If I do want to write a lengthier post I will keep them in drafts and pick at them when I have time, so you will still get those from time to time too.
     I'm happy to be back and I am looking forward to building a better blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment